Friday, April 15, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... part 2!

Yes, in Japan we all get 2 part birthdays because of the time difference. :-) Added perk of being away from friends and family on your birthday... you get TWO!!! So on this, my second birthday, I woke up to emails from a bunch of my friends at home who remembered that today was my birthday!! Thanks guys... I feel loved.

And an added bonus... I've already gotten to go to one class this morning! And it's only the second day of school... I've never gotten into the classroom this fast before. Boo... it would have to start right when I'm about to leave Japan, eh?? Why am I going home again?? Oh, yeah... I have to! ;-)

Anyway... tonight it's girl's night on the town... Lauren, Kirsty, Chisato (cool Japanese friend who's birthday is the 13th), and I are going out for drinks and karaoke. But first Kirsty and I are doing a bit of kendo... we have our priorities!!

No comments: