Monday, April 18, 2005

It's MONDAY alright...

Have you ever noticed that no matter how well the day starts out... Mondays ALWAYS seem to drag?? This is coming from the person who had a GREAT morning... 2 classes and they both went really well... had a great time with the chiddlies!

But somehow.... the mondays always getcha! I've managed to do a bit of studying... interspersed with several bouts of staring at my keyboard without really knowing what to do with it...

BUT, instead of moaning about Mondays I'm going to talk about my weekend...

Friday was great... did a bit of kendo, did a lot of drinking and singing (izakaya and karaoke!!!) and then headed back to Lauren's. The original plan was to be able to get up to watch some morning kendo (there was a big kendo thing going on in Fujishima [Lauren's town] on Saturday...)... but as we didn't get rolling out of our futons until noon... there was barely enough time for breakfast and a shower before going over to Kim and Peter's.

Kim's birthday was yesterday... so as a birthday surprise Peter got Lauren and I to come watch Soren for the night while mom and dad got away. We had a great time with the baby and it sounded like they had a great time just the two of them. :-)

Then yesterday was the Sakura Marason! I did a 5k... which would have gone a bit better if I'd not been out until 4:15 on Friday night/Saturday morning. All in all it went alright and I'm getting geared up for the next one!

And now I've killed more Monday time... just a few minutes before play... erm... cleaning time!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

am in total agreement!! and that's why i didn't even mention the marason... ;-)

Anonymous said...

whats a chiddlie?