Tuesday, April 12, 2005

One step further...

So, the boredom factor is at a boiling point...

- arrived at school... feeling fairly genki and humming "No More Cry"
- made several of my students say "good morning" instead of "ohayogozaimasu"
- 9.30... was still feeling genki... until I realized that I had HOURS to go before lunch rolled around!
- was saved from boredom for about 30 minutes because I texted with Robbie
- then I decided, I should really study Japanese... so I did, and then I realized why I get frustrated with Kumon worksheets... when am I ever going to need to use the verb "suspicious"?? when!?!?!??
- for the last hour I've been thinking how amusing it would be to non-fatally hurt myself (sprain an ankle maybe...) and have to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance... then at least I wouldn't be bored anymore...
- argh! I am loving Japan right now... but that bit has little to do with work... cuz work is going to suck for AT LEAST one more day!

3 comments:

diandra said...

i hope that one day i get "no more cry" out of my head, but i fear that it will follow me for the rest of my life!

Anonymous said...

i do the same thing but i think a little more major like broken leg....that way i dont have to do anything and people cant get mad at me for it

Em said...

Suspicious is a verb? She looks suspicious. This is a suspicious looking vehicle ... that is not verb-y. Help me out here.