Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rain rain go away...

This morning...

I woke up at a little bit after 8am... got up to work on the rough draft of my research paper. Got up, fiddled around... looked out the window and saw it was still raining. Blah! Around 9:40 the rain was only barely coming down... so I thought, maybe I should go and mail my letters at the post office... then I thought, nah I can get more done on my paper...

So... round about 30 minutes later when I went to leave... it was pouring!! Within the first few minutes I was completely drenched... and a little over half an hour after that... I was looking like a wet rag and becoming very cold. Yes, cold... in Hawaii!!

If only the rain would stop... I'd be a MUCH happier person! And I'd look a lot drier while being that happy person! ;-)

Pray for SUN!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

we could actually use a little rain around here. it's gorgeous, but the grass is having a real problem greening up for spring with no water

Alisha said...

I will give you ALL of our rain! Seriously... it's been causing landslides and flooding all over the place!