Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The birthday report...

Holy cow!! My birthday last week was great. I actually had more fun at my party the night before than on the actual day... but whatever that doesn't matter.

Thursday night a bunch of my friends came out for dinner at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants. Where we ate great food... drank far too much and just had a generally good time. And I got some great presents... not that that's what birthdays are all about, but that is a nice bonus!

From Yo I got some awesome Victoria's Secret perfume, bath gel, etc. He was on the mainland over Spring Break (we have no VS here!!) and brought it back. It's awesome and all smells good!!! I got cute earrings from Ji yon and some Hi-Chews (Japanese candy). I got a new Nike sports bra from Kenzo (weird coming from a guy, but whatever!?!).

Friday I got up and went to watch gymnastics with Nicole, which was awesome. Then I got back to the apartment and got a cool green Nike bag from Nicole!! Got a cute tank top from Mimmi and Emily that says "Miso Hot." And opened the package from my parents that had an awesome Patagonia capilene sports top, chocolate truffles and awesome eye shadow. It was GREAT!!!

Then we went to Tiki's for dinner (shhh... I had a better time on Thursday night!!)...

Also, big shout ot to Em and Jason who called on my birthday... it was GREAT to talk to them!

Hope you are all having a great week. :-)

3 comments:

Em said...

right back at ya, lady!

Anonymous said...

Dude! You got spoiled!!!

M said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time! :)