Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Once again I failed!!

After great intentions for my blog, I still managed to fail!! It's been a week since I updated it... :-(

What happened last week... It flew by!! Seriously, it went from Monday to Friday in about .5 seconds... I could hardly believe it! I got a lot of work done on my research paper and will continue working on it until it's due on Wednesday... whee! Gotta love papers... why am I in school again??
At least this semester I'm working on a paper that interests me... last semester was excrutiating.

This past weekend was my roommate Mimmi's birthday. So on Saturday we had a party and at precisely 12am Nicole and I started a rousing, slightly off-key, round of "Happy Birthday." It was a good night and the even better thing... when Mimmi and Emily came home... I kept right on sleeping... no 4am waking up or anything!!

So, Honolulu turns 100 this year. Last weekend there was supposed to be a festival helping to celebrate this landmark occasion... but due to the rain, it was postponed to this weekend. Nicole and I decided a few days ago that it would be fun if we went... and she wanted to go on the Zipper. Now, I foolishly said that I'd go on it with her... heehee... As a kid, I was never that adventurous... I only went on the egg roll ride at the fair once and that's because I was forced. Well, the Zipper was crazy... I just closed my eyes and went with it... Nicole and I both screamed like crazy and when we got off the whole thing had made our day.

So, if there's anyone in Fairbanks who rides the Zipper... take me too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! I still am the queen of not updating. It is my new goal to be better and to post comments on other people's more often now :) Thanks again for your number. I will give you a call soon