Monday, April 03, 2006

The sun will come out.....

TODAY!!! Forget about tomorrow... the sun is actually out today! I went running this morning and it was GREAT!! Sun and everything. People were even at the beach in Waikiki!! Yay for sunshine!

And a BIG shout out to my runner girls!! I hope the half marathon went/is going well... I'm so jealous... maybe someday I'll live in the continental US and can join in the festivities. Wheee!! Here's to hoping anyway. ;-)

I'm going to do a bit of work on my research paper (rough draft... 11 pages and going strong!!). Wish me luck... I start back to classes tomorrow! Boo... spring break was such a bust because of the rain... but I'll try not to be too much of a downer... afterall I only have 5 weeks of classes left!

Have a BEAUTIFUL Sunday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha. I caught up with some of the girls yesterday. Just wanted to let you know that we were thinking of you! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

SO, I just tried to give you a call----apparently I have the wrong number for you. I have no idea how that happened. Can you email me the correct one? Thanks! I am bummed I can't talk to you today now :(

Em said...

yeah, 'lish, weekend in st. louis was great. we were missing a few key members, though ... including you ... i did see mel, kasye, amy, jen, taran, angie, joanna, jody, dani, cammie, abbie, and pam. fun, fun.