Friday, April 14, 2006

One day and counting...

So tomorrow I officially turn the big 26!!! Eeeek.... I'll be on the older side of my twenties. Funny thing is... I don't feel that old at all. In fact I feel like I only graduated high school a few years ago... and that university was just last year. But... we all know how time flies while life is happening. Haha...

I am also very lucky because, just like Truman, University of Hawaii gives us a long weekend over Easter... SO... I get my birthday off!! That doesn't mean that I'm going to go crazy with the partying tonight or anything...

Hope you're all having a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!

honeyNmypocket said...

you dont feel old because 26 ISN'T OLD AT ALL!! IN FACT I THINK 26 IS A SEXY AGE...and if you have anything to say about you..you know where to find me...you callin' me old???

Anonymous said...

how's was the b-day?!?!