Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This week....

Is going to be crazy hectic! Eeek! I have to meet with my research seminar professor to discuss things with my research paper tomorrow. I have to make some serious changes to the paper... but that's what happens after the initial rough draft.

Then I have to get to the airport by 5 on Wednesday to head to Michigan for my Grandma's funeral. On the way there I have to work on what I'm going to say at her funeral. It'll be nice to be around my immediate family... the extended portion... hmmm... not sure what to say about them. They are the epitome of dysfunctional and that's the just the tip of the iceberg! Lord give me patience.

That's what the week looks like for me... hope yours is a bit less crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady-

i hope that you are doing ok. i have been thinking about you a lot lately. i miss you!

Em said...

sorry to hear about your grandma, 'lish -- i hope you're coping well and are able to sail through your finals.

my immediate family is dysfunctional -- but i still love them.