Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kitty sitter

From August 7th to the 16th, my boyfriend and I will be heading to Alaska. This leaves us with the dilemma of what to do with Suzu the kitty. In Japan, it's very rare to ask friends or even neighbors to look in on your animals or plants. It would constitute meiwaku (causing trouble) for them and people don't do it.

Plus, I don't have anyone to ask. In comes the cat sitter!! Cat's in particular don't like to leave their environment. So we searched online and found some pet sitters... and then we even came upon some cat sitters. Who specialize in taking care of ONLY cats! (This was exciting because a lot of the other pet sitting services were really full up with reservations.) So she is coming to meet Suzu and see where things are on Monday! Yay!!!

I mean, who wouldn't want to come watch my Suzu?

 She's just SO cute! :-)

No comments: