Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding!

Being in a wedding means that you don't get to take very may pictures. So, I have some pre-wedding and post-wedding pictures, but I don't have any during wedding pictures. Which means there's a lot missing... but that couldn't be helped as I didn't have a mini-sized camera a la James Bond to hide in my bouquet.

This is Kate, the bride pre-dress. Note her lovely hair, veil and basketball shorts! :-)

This is my mom in her lovely mother-of-the-groom dress. I did her hair! :-) Since the day was a bit tense it required a bit more patience in order to complete that task. Plus, I'd only arrived two days before and had an 18 hour time change!
Now this is Kate with the white dress! Awww... isn't she lovely. It was the perfect dress for her as well. Nice and princess-like. :-)

Other bridesmaids!! The dresses were great and looked nice on everyone. The color was also great. Well done Kate for choose nice colors!
Flower girl!! She was so cute. She had cheese hidden in her basket to help bribe the much younger (just over a year) flower girl to walk down the aisle. Luckily, the cheese wasn't necessary.
Christine!! Maid of Honor and unofficial photographer... taking a picture of me, taking a picture of her. :-)

There are no pictures of me in the pre-wedding set. I am not very good at getting other people to take my picture. There's at least ONE in the reception set! :-)

No comments: