Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rehearsal!

So, in Alaska the rehearsal dinner is always a bit relaxed. My brother's rehearsal dinner was at a microbrewery. The food and company were great...
Brendan and Ethan (groomsman) mid-sentence. Not sure what they were talking about. :-)
 
Then there was the bride and her sister. Christine (sister of bride, closest to the camera) is a riot! We had a very silly time at the dinner and probably ate far too much!! But that's what weddings are all about, right?
 
Now, three of the men in the wedding are HUGE Liverpool FC fans. My brothers and John, brother of the bride, decided to be all matchy, matchy and wear their shirts on the day of the rehearsal. I believe the hi-five was required after having a shot... :-)

 
Mommy and me. We were both dressed a bit nicer because we had some really nice beads we wanted to wear. I actually ended up wearing mine with my dressed. It was spur of the moment accessorizing, but I definitely wanted to have one with both of us wearing the beads. Shimon's mom had made them especially for us!

No comments: