Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good Morning, Miss Price...

Yes, I've been watching too much Mansfield Park as of late...

I was just thinking of ways to try to fill my time... I have 3 classes today, but not until later. I have to plan one of those classes... and am really leaning toward doing the Hokey-Pokey. How could that go wrong?? :-)

But despite the weather... and despite the fact I'm tired... I'm starting to perk up! I get to teach a bit today!! Wheee!! I have Spring Vacation stuff to plan... I have kendo to go to tonight! How could it go wrong?? It couldn't!!

Wow! I've not been this optimistic in a really long time. Now, the key is to keep this optimistic as I wait for my life to fall into place. Here's to having a go at that... :-) Yes, my friends... the glass is once again half FULL!!

No comments: