Friday, March 04, 2005

When?

For weeks people have been saying that spring is right around the corner... but I'd like to know how far away that corner is!? I've already spent a fortune on kerosene this year (prices went up yet again!) and there's still snow falling from the sky! How can this be?? I want it to be over...

Today's been a great day... though I'm going to cry... next week, when I was supposed to have classes with my third years, I don't get to have any because they have to prepare for the high school tests. Grrrrrrrr... bloody let the kids get an education if they want one and stop putting so much pressure on them. At least that's what I say!! Not like anyone listens to what I say though...

I'll be happy when the day's over... I'm tired of being at my desk with nothing to do. It's almost as tiring as DOING something. Ha! Sounds like I have the life?? Wrong... there's something particularly aggravating about being hired to do a job and then not being fully utilized in doing it. The life of luxury it's not.

Anyway... there's my thoughts for the day! I took some really great pics of my elementary kids. And since I love them SO much... I'm going to have to post them later on. :-)

An introduction in Ketchup, Mayonnaise and Wasabi!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that corner is far far away! Although I remember it snowing in Shonai in March last year too!