Tuesday, March 29, 2005

When you have to say goodbye...

Now for another round of goodbyes...

This time it's to teachers. And in my case it's to two teachers who really mean a lot to me and have been really important to me in the last few years. See... Japan has an antiquated system of moving teachers every few years... without warning most of the time. So, this time two teachers have fallen victim to the system. One teacher I knew about (Suzuki sensei, his son is coming to junior high and doesn't want his dad around) and the other came as a complete shock (Musaka-sensei has only been here a year!). Needless to say this is added stress to me and I'd rather NOT have this... but there you go, I'm being selfish again! Oh, well... even the best of us are selfish sometimes.

In other goings on...

The Spring holidays have been going well. But for the obvious missing ingredient... SPRING!!! We had snow last Friday... so it's not really an exaggeration about spring being a bit delayed.

We had a nice Easter the other day... with baskets and everything. Church, lunch and everything else. Even had a massive J-drama session... ended up running out of my house at 10 to locate the last installment of said drama. After two stops and about an hour of looking, we found our drama!! Yup, we're silly girls. ;-)

Hope all's well. Talk soon!


No comments: