Thursday, November 25, 2004

OVER THE MOON!!

Well, I'm a tiny bit sleepy this morning... nah, that's an understatement... I'm really sleepy this morning. But content and happy to be sleepy. Does that make any sense? I've met an amazing guy recently... and our late-night texting sessions have me a bit tired today. I was wound up so tight afterwards it took me AGES to get to sleep. But that's ok... because this is the happiest I've been in a long time.

I won't bore you with all the details here... but if you want, email me and we'll chat.

I'm doing fantastic over here in Japan. And this is with winter right around the corner (the really cold wind blew in last night, no lie!)... and grey skies all around! Hope you're having a great day... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this guy live in Yamagata City........?