Saturday, November 27, 2004

PERMA-GRIN is here to stay!

So, I just got back from the most amazing first date! It didn't even start until around 10... but as I write this, it's nearing 2:30... ample date time I suppose. I just needed to tell someone how happy I am!! I've had this grin on my face since I started off the night... I can't help it. This is the happiest I've been in AGES... and it looks like it's here to stay.

Now, I'm not counting my chickens... but this guy is amazing... and he likes me as much as I like him. I've found someone who appreciates the tomboy in me, the runner in me, and so far... all the stuff that he knows. Either appreciates or accepts... which is great...

Just needed a bit of a share... now I have to try to go to sleep! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you....
Glad you are happy..