Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Sugar Shock!!

Hey there! SO... I was informed that my last blog was a bit sugary sweet! And it might have sent some of you into sugar shock... sorry!! I'm just really happy is all... and wanted to share... will just make sure to mix it up a bit!!

Yeah, so I have a really stupid principal at my favorite school. He won't let Garret come visit school with me. Apparently he's worried there'll be an ACCIDENT at school or something!?! So, for this last week that Garret's here he gets to be bored at home twiddling his thumbs. Am SO annoyed!! But what can I do... literally the principal's school is his castle... so what he says goes. STUPID MAN!!! ARGH!!!

Well, I'll be going to school... I'm still as happy as ever... Mike is fantastic! And that's your update! :-)

No comments: