Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hey there...

Today's just a normal day. A few classes here and there. The weather sucks!! Still overcast and threatening looking. Poor Garret's at home in bed (my bed to be exact because it's warm!). He's suffering from the "I've caught a cold blues!" And trying to sleep them away as well.

I've been trying to get more sleep lately, but it's really hard with Mike being a bajillion miles away (ok, just 2 hours... but that's far enough!) so we talk late at night. It's just difficult is all. But... I like him more every time I talk with him. I've finally realized (how long did it take??) that this is real... it's not a dream... it's not my imagination... but Mike is real and he's fab.

Tonight I have dance practice and then I'm going over to have a visit with Oi-san. I haven't seen her in ages!! I feel bad, it's much harder though now that Ben's not in Yuza. I'm only there for dance things anymore.

Hope you're all having a great day!!

No comments: