Saturday, December 04, 2004

WEEKEND!

Yep, it's finally here. The weekend. *sigh* I never thought it'd get here. It's been a long and busy week. I love Tachikawa, but man... this week I needed time to chill out and study at my desk, but couldn't because I was working. Heehee... now I shouldn't complain, but it would have been nice to study. Oh, well... I'm not going to pass my test anyway... it'll just be a good exercise in taking a test. And then my brain will be leaking out my ears... and... yeah, I'm looking forward to the experience. Can you tell?? ;-)

I ALSO get to see Mike today. It's funny... even though I've never lived near him... and we're just really getting to know each other... I missed him this week. I guess spending 3 days together last weekend spoiled me a bit. It also didn't help that Ben wanted the full scoop... I think he approves... so far. He just doesn't want to see me hurt again. And I keep telling him what I told my dad (I told him this twice actually)... I've NEVER felt this way about ANYONE before. I think Ben believed me a bit more readily than my dad. Let's hope.

Anyway... maybe after the weekend I'll have some pics to put up on here. Heehee... we'll have to see how many times I can drag Mike into purikura. :-D Teehee...

No comments: