Tuesday, December 14, 2004

As the World Turns...

And when we left Alisha last time... she was a crying, bawling mess... let's tune in this week to see how the story ends...

Really... It's amazing how someone talking sense can make you see how silly life is... and in particular yourself. I must give a standing ovation to Sean... my guru. He's all about telling me to CHILL out! And I thank him for that...

It doesn't mean that last night or even today was the best night or day of my life. But in the long run, I may be happier if I just let things flow along slowly... and see where things go. This is all in reference to Mike.

Yes, I'm still not ready to overlook the way things went down... but I'm ready to consider just hanging out once I'm back from break. And then, just getting to know each other. This is all starting to sound SO cliche, but in the end... whatever happens, happens. And I may have no control over that... which is going to have to be alright. I can see that now... or if I can't really see that clearly, I will in a reasonable amount of time.

So... I just wanted everyone to know at home... that I'm ok, and guess what?? I'm becoming a well-adjusted adult!! How cool is that??
;-)

No comments: