Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Strange realization...

So... today I was leaving school... putting on my jacket and scarf... you know the drill... and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. And I had the scariest realization... I am an ADULT!! I look the part now... good clothes, good hair, responsible looking... even wearing a nice amount of make-up. When did this happen?? When did I actually grow up? It's very weird to just one day realize that I'm all grown up.

So, maybe I'm weird... but that was my major realization for today.

This week is getting scary busy... have classes all day long tomorrow... Garret's last day, I'm taking the afternoon off (hate the principal at Tachi-chu!!!)... and then we have an enkai (drinking party) and then Thursday I get to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn (yup, that's right!) to take Garret to Sendai. Then speed back for class!! Wheeee... this weekend will be good. Have an orphanage visit, music party... Mike's coming for Saturday night and Sunday. Can't wait to see him! I'm so tense right now... and he just relaxes me. Wish he were closer to me... *sigh* Oh, well...

Anyway... if this doesn't get updated for a few days... it's because I'm insanely busy... GOMEN!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Yep, you're weird. That has nothing to do with your realization of adult, however. You would still be weird. One of the many reason why I love you ...