Monday, December 13, 2004

It's Monday...

Yup... it's that day again! ARGH!! I hate Mondays... but this one is particularly nice... I have multiple classes at the junior high, two classes at elementary school, then ANOTHER class at junior high. I think I'm going to be absolutely wrecked this afternoon. Oh, well... I'll live. But man, after these next three days alone, I'll have earned my NZ trip!! :-)

I leave for New Zealand on Thursday morning... for most of you that's Wednesday afternoon/evening. Heehee... but I'll be in NZ on Friday morning. Wheeee!! I can't wait. It'll be the vacation that I've really needed. AND it'll be SUNNY and WARM and JEALOUSY-INDUCING!!! As all really good vacations should be... heehee...

Hope your Monday's great!

1 comment:

Em said...

So, I've noticed that I have been leaving quite a few comments recently. You need to get on your other readers to SAY SOMETHING once in awhile. For the time being, though, i'm happy to be your comment whore. ooo, I feel so privledged ... you need to join MySpace and leave me comments too ... oh, it would make me ever-so-happy.

have fun in NZ ... i'm going ... well, to the midwest (i know, i know ... try not to be TOO jealous of me ... ha ha)