Thursday, December 23, 2004

Almost Christmas...

I've been in New Zealand for almost a week. It's weird... everything's green. It doesn't feel much like Christmas. Yes, there's the shoppers and the shopping... but it's weird since every Christmas in my memory is a winter Christmas! It just IS... White Christmas... that's what Christmas has always been. I'm getting used to the weather, but it just seems really strange at the same time. Especially since we're at the beach this year... heehee...

I'll take some cool pictures at Christmas... but believe me, I'll be missing the snow!

SO... Tomorrow Lauren arrives in New Zealand!! I'm excited... it'll be really nice to see her. It's weird she's like family. She's my Japan family! And now I have my New Zealand family as well... Ben and all his family are here. Now I have family all over. It's really fun. And then there's my original family... Heehee... my mum and dad... I wish they could be here for Christmas. BUT... Next year... I'll be in Alaska... Mum's already planning it.

I'll be updating for a Merry Christmas message... hope your shopping goes well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My shopping has gone TOO well. I'm pretty much broke now..........but it's all worth it for all the cool stuff I have!

Have a good Xmas in the lovely sunshine, see you next year.