Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'M RUNNING AWAY!!!!

Yup... that's right. I leave for New Zealand in the morning. I can't wait!!! It's going to be AWESOME!!! You have no idea how much I need this vacation. :-) Wheeeeee!

I'll be doing loads of things there... taking LOADS of pictures... so I'll try to post some if I can. If not... you'll get a massive wave of pictures when I get back... and will be SO jealous. Heehee... that's the plan anyway.

Wish me luck, I have some sticky connections to make in the morning. :-)

TTFN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee when are you going to let your NZ friends know you arrived safely...
Is the plan still on to hook up???

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Ok I will try to post a comment again... :S

When are you going to let your other kiwi mates you have arrived safely.. and are we still on to meet up next week?