Monday, December 06, 2004

Tests are EVIL!!!

So, I took it. The Japanese Proficiency exam is finally over... and man, was it evil!! I suppose had I studied more (which I knew that I should have going into it) maybe I wouldn't feel this way. But I didn't. And I feel like tests are really evil. However, it did bring a lot of random people together that I never normally get to see... and we were all struggling against the same enemy (the test!). It was kind of like being in college around final exam time!! :-)

Oh, well... what can you do??

I also got to spend time with Mike. The more time I spend with him, the more time I want to spend with him. He's just this person who manages to teach me something new every time I'm with him. At times in the last few weeks, we've both said "man, I wish that we'd gotten to know each other last year!" But it's Mike who turns around and says, "things happen for a reason... we're together now..." I think he stole my line!! I used to be the optimistic one... how'd this happen?? Heehee... anyway... it was a tremendous weekend and it was really hard to say goodbye last night when it was time for me to come home. :-)

But it's just 6 days until I'll see him again!

No comments: