Sunday, November 28, 2004

Weekend...

So, I've had the most spectacular weekend!! Friday I had kendo... not spectacular, but enjoyable enough. All the sensei were away, so it was just me and kids. Which... wasn't so good, because they can't seem to tell me what to do. I need to give my kids some bossy lessons! ;-) I'm sure I could do that.

After that I met up with Mike, a guy that I've been texting for about two weeks and had come up for the Thanksgiving party on Saturday. Mike is probably the most amazing guy I've met in a really long time... and I really like him. SO... we just hung out and talked for hours... until it got too late (around 1:30...) and I needed to go home to sleep because I had to be somewhere at nine the next morning.

The Thanksgiving party was a massive hit on Saturday. Lauren, Kim and I had organized and done the cooking... and about 50 people enjoyed the benefits. We had really nice turkey... and all the Thanksgiving treats... including a bajillion pies... I think we had about 12 pies. I can't remember what the final count was. We just kept on making them until all the pie pans were filled. Hahaha...

Then we watched a bit of football... and Mike and I left the rest of the group and hung out at my house. Looked at pics... and talked for hours. He's the best. We can just talk... and be honest. He doesn't bullshit me... and I in turn try not to bullshit him. But sometimes telling the truth is scary... especially since I like him SO much.

It's funny, we had similar reactions to our situation. I wouldn't tell anyone about him because I didn't want to jinx anything... and he did pretty much the same thing. How funny is that?? I was highly amused... and relieved that he was thinking along the same lines.

Tonight, I had to say goodbye to Mike after one of the best weekends EVER!!! It was amazing... having a guy that wants to be with me and that I want to be with... *sigh* Just wish that I didn't live 2 hours away from him. Oh, well...

So, I hope the weekend has been as prosperous as mine... I'm the happiest I've been in ages... and the happiest I've ever been with a guy!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Ups for Alisha...

Anonymous said...

Looks likes there's gonna be plenty of weekend trips to Yamagata City. Lucky you got that licence!