Tuesday, November 02, 2004

VOTING!!!

I had the BEST day today! First off, got to school and realized - I have NO classes. Some people would be very annoyed and MOST of the time I'd be really annoyed. However, now, I've got so much on with grad school applications and the big proficiency test in December. Yeah, got LOADS done today...

Then I got home... and the best surprise awaited me. MY ABSENTEE BALLOT!!! I got to VOTE today. Yes indeed! I am more excited to vote in this election than I've been since I got to register to vote. Wahoo!! How cool is that!?! AND I think I got a good omen... there was a MEGA big rainbow in the sky as I walked to and from the post office. Hmmm... good sign?? Maybe?? Let's hope.

And then tonight... there's kendo. I went and was a bit worried when none of the girls showed up... then my buddy Mami showed up and told me the younger girls have a tournament tomorrow. Well, with no girls around... I got SO much practice in. Which made me very tired. But I'm getting a whole lot more used to my bogu. So that's great!! I LOVE KENDO!!!

Anyway... GET OUT AND VOTE!!! If I can from JAPAN... you can from wherever you live in the States!! :-)

No comments: