Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Graduation...

Well, my babies graduated... and I only used 2 tissues! (They were quite wet...)

I got up early, got my hair in order and headed to Nami's where her expert mum dressed me in kimono! I love wearing kimono. It makes me feel realy special... kind of like dressing up when I was a kid.

When I got to school... most everyone was arriving... the lady homeroom teachers (bar one...??) were in kimono as well. One had the most amazing dark torquoise kimono on! Wow! I've never seen a kimono that color really amazing.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and I got pictures of all my favourite kids!! (I had to chase one down!!!) But the most exciting (in a bad way) event of the day was an almost fight between one of my graduates and a 2nd year student. I have no idea what happened... but all of a sudden Shuya (who I love!!) had a kid by the collar. It was crazy... I never did get what was wrong... but I did get a picture with him. He's one of the only kids that doesn't mind having his pic taken.

Anyway... will post pics later... going to go drink with the parents now!

No comments: