Monday, March 14, 2005

The Weekend...

For once, I stuck by my goal of getting some sleep this weekend!! YAY! I only had one late night and 2 early-ish ones. How's that for good?? :-) This statement will probably go in the "you know you're getting older..." category, but man... I really enjoyed not really having any big plans. Just kind of going with the flow. It was really nice... yeah, now I'm officially old.

In FANTASTIC news... the Nanooks (my home hockey team...) swept Bowling Green this weekend (both games 6-3!) and are headed to the Super Six in Detroit!! Yay... at least there'll be some hockey in the Joe this year. :-D Gotta love that it's my 'Nooks too!!

Other weekend goings on... Friday: Lauren and I did a girlie movie night in... perfect!! Saturday: went to lunch with my friend Nami, went to my Japanese lesson, had sushi (yummy!! just simple kaiten though...), went and bought a new keikogi (really nice one for during warmer weather), and rented some Japanese dramas to help with my listening comprehension. Easy-peasy...

All in all... nice and relaxing!

No comments: