Monday, March 07, 2005

One of these days...

I'm going to get some sleep!! I promise. I keep saying this... and yet somehow every weekend I end up having at least one late night... and then my sleeping schedule is all screwed up still!! If all else fails, I can catch up when we go on holiday from school in a few weeks. Let's just hope I can make it that long. :-)

The weekend was great... watched some good TV, went ice skating, did a bit of karaoke... was stupid enough to see a scary movie against my better judgement! In no way will I ever be a scary movie fan. Nope, I've just decided that. It's just kind of one of those things that I can live without. Yep.

Yesterday I ran in shorts for the first time since I was in New Zealand (during summer remember...). It was great! I even got a bit of sun on my face too!! :-) Wahoo... bring on the sakura!! I'm ready for the snowiness to go away... I mean it this time.

This week's going to be excruciating!! Tomorrow won't be too bad, but Wed and Thurs I have one class each day, first period, and then I get to sit the rest of the day... I will go insane!! I'm predicting that right now... either that or I'll be climbing the walls. Either prospect isn't really that great... wish me (and my sanity) luck!! ;-)

No comments: