Monday, October 18, 2004

HELPU ME!!!! (in true Japanese style...)

So... I woke up this morning in a major funk. You know those times when you wake up and all of a sudden nostalgia, homesickness, etc... hits... (ok, so this may be a uniquely Japan-related problem... but sit and imagine being in a place where no one really understands anything about you... and then you might get where I'm coming from).

Yeah... so that was me this morning.

The day got worse before it got better... I found out, when I got to school, that one of my kids (2nd year) was hit by a car on Saturday and is in the hospital in a coma. So, please pray (if you do that) for him... it's tough on the kids. He's only 14.

Things gota bit better when we worked on a mosaic and chilled with the kids. Oh, and danced around to Bouncy Knowles.

SO... if there's anything exciting going on with ANYONE out there!! PLEASE let me know... I need news from the REAL world!! ;-)



No comments: