Sunday, October 10, 2004

MORNING!!

Well, I'm faced with a massive issue this morning... to race or not to race. I've said I would run in the annual Himawari Marathon (Sunflower Race) in my town. I am out of shape and not really wanting to, but I'm going to show up. Now the real question is: do I race? or do I just run for fun? Heehee... massive issue, eh? We'll see...

After all that, I'm heading to Matsumoto in Nagano-ken with my brother. There's a massive castle there and Garret's into castles. I'm sure there will be lots of picture taking, so I'll post those when we get back.

This week is going to be awesome... I get Monday and Tuesday off... so I have to teach 3 days! Yup. That's it... 3 days!! Yay! Sorry, it sounds like I'm very excited to NOT be teaching. Hmmmm... maybe I am just a little bit. :-)

Have a great day everybody!

No comments: