Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Today was a gift...

And now I'm supposed to say something very profound... like everyday is a gift... blah blah blah. No really, today was a gift! I got out of school at NOON!! I totally forgot that's what was happening until I got to school. I even made my lunch and everything. (Didn't need to...)

So, what did I do?? Was I somehow really productive? Oh, no... not at all actually. Went and met Lauren for coffee... got Garret some shoes... and mailed my test stuff. I guess that was pretty important, but other than that the afternoon was a slackers heaven. :-) And you know what?? It felt really good.

So, no profound anything to say here... no pics even (though I could scrounge some old ones I suppose)... night! Maybe I'll have more excitement to report tomorrow... for now, I'm very content. That's worth celebrating, right? :-D

No comments: