Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The ONLY reason for pink...

The only reason I'd use pink is to get your attention... as everyone knows that I hate the colour. I have a request... now I'll precurser this with, I know not everyone reading this blog believes in God, but for all those who do...

One of my best friends got some really sad news this morning. My friend Lauren was told that her 17 year old cousin was diagnosed with cancer this morning. He's 17!! Now, I'm shocked and a bit shaken because that is SO young.... and he's the youngest person diagnosed with this type of cancer. And I don't even know him, just think of how his family must be feeling. SO... please pray... pray for my friend Lauren, her cousin, her family... it's going to be tough for them and for her... she's in Japan and doesn't have the support of her family. I'd really appreciate it... and I know she would to.

News like this makes me think about how petty life can get, but also how precious life is. Please tell the people you love that you love them and value them... and remember that small problems, no matter how big they seem, are actually small and there are more important things to be worrying about.

Thanks, I love you all!

No comments: