Thursday, October 28, 2004

So... today I read something on the internet and followed up on it. So, went on to find the new Eminem video 'Mosh.' Now, don't get me wrong, am not a big fan of Eminem... but I figured if he's up for a bit of political commentary, I'm open to seeing it. Check it out!

http://www.gnn.tv/videos/viewer.php?id=27&spd=hi

I don't know what the reaction across the country will be, but to be honest... this IS what freedom of speech is all about. No slander. No libel. Just facts that are presented to back up a message. It's cleverly done and more importantly, the message is important. Because at the end of the day, voting is what's important.

That's enough of me being political. I'm still waiting on my absentee ballot... I don't know if it's going to get here. Am crossing fingers and all, but not yet holding my breath. ;-)

Today was a good one. All in all... I'm wrecked so, at 10:30pm I'm going to be turning in...

Night, night.


No comments: