Sunday, September 18, 2005

Good Morning Sunshine!!

It's sunny! Yup, you heard me... and as far as this week is concerned it's a surprise to have sun!! It's been raining every morning since about Tuesday. It's a VERY good thing because then I don't have to walk to kendo in the rain. I'd do it... but it wouldn't have made me all that happy.

Yesterday was pretty cool. I only had one class and so after I got home what did I do?? I napped! I was absolutely wrecked from this week. I needed to get some extra sleep.

Post-nappage, I got up and got ready to go to the Japanese Culture Club on campus. I wasn't too sure if I'd really like the club or not, especially since our Japanese professor kind of indicated the club might be full of anime geeks. (Sounds mean, but I'm sure most of you know what I mean when I say that.) I was pleasantly surprised that the meeting was pretty full and the events that were scheduled looked pretty good. So, looks like I might join. :-)

Anyway... I'll be off to kendo in a little while... but boy, am I tired!! Zzzzzz... but Em was right... 8:30am is nothing!! ;-)

No comments: