Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tests

So, today was my first official Japanese test. I was so nervous beforehand that I was shaking and nearly made myself sick. Seriously... it sounds weird, but a couple times before the test I thought I'd be running to the nearest toilet! Why?? I can't really pinpoint it... but maybe it had something to to do with the fact that I haven't been in school for three years combined with the fact that I knew that our prof is tough. Making for an interesting reaction to the whole test "thing." I think I did alright. Though I know I'm going to need to work on a few things before the next test... mainly writing full, meaningful answers in Japanese. :-)

Anyway... thought I'd report on that... for now... it's bed time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like you never left Japan really!

Is Hawaii the second Japan?