Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Lost Blog entry

On Saturday I could have sworn that I updated all three of my blogs... well, I did... only I accidentally posted this update on my kids' blog! I'm a dork!! So, here's some infor about work and stuff that I posted on Saturday. :-)

Yay!!!

Yes, I was officially hired by a floral company that supplies Japanese weddings with flowers. Apparently, and I did not know this before, lots of Japanese people come to Hawaii to get married... not just to vacation or go on their honeymoon. Who knew!?! I sure didn't. Haha... I started yesterday... I got to meet a bunch of people that deal with flowers. :-) And got driven around to find all these places... eventually I will have to do these same drives on my own. I'll get it eventually... just need some directions as well as one drive... heehee! I'll be fine I'm sure. Then after we got back from that excursion... I got to help prepare some of the flowers (roses)for use. Wheee! I think I stabbed myself on the thorns at least half a dozen times. Haha!! I'm sure I'll get better at that. ;-)
The really GREAT bonus of this job is that everyone speaks Japanese. And that's pretty much all anyone was speaking yesterday to me or to anyone else... it was great! I didn't expect quite that much Japanese. But it was definitely a GOOD surprise. :-) Yay!! Here's to practicing conversation. Today I'm off... but tomorrow afternoon I work again. This is great... I'm FINALLY making some money!! Yay! Now I'm less stressed about things... ;-) Anyway... off to kendo now!

TTFN! A

4 comments:

Em said...

you have three blogs??

Anonymous said...

I had two schools in Japan... two blogs for them... and then the one for everyone else... I'd send you to the other ones, but they're in Japanese!!

alish

Em said...

yeah, that won't help me much! but you also create a myspace profile ... you can just enter one blog there ... it will say "go to scaryakgrl.blogspot.com to see my blogs" but you will have a page and i leave notes for you there and you can leave notes for me and it will be grand.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're speaking more Japanese in Hawaii then I am in Japan!