Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hello again!!

Well... I've finished another week of school... but this time I have a job. And I'm dying!! I really like my job... the people are great, the works not too tough... it's really nice. Only problem?? It's really far from where I live AND it takes me at least an hour and a half commute each way! Blah!!! If only buses here were like buses in Japan... and what I mean by that (for my dad...) is I wish they were ON TIME!!! You can't ever count on the buses here... they may show up regularly at a given time for a week... and then they'll be at different times every day the next week. Grrr... Oh, well... I'll live. :-)

Just got done practicing kendo. yay!! I love it still... and I think I'm making more headway... I have some habits that I really need to break myself of... and I'm moving slowly in that direction. :-) Whee!!

I have a major Japanese test on Monday... which means that after I get home from a movie (going to see Just Like Heaven with my friend Jiyon) I'm getting down to studying. Grrr... how lame... studying on a Saturday. :-) The price you pay when you go to school. :-) Heehee...


Anyway... take care.

A

No comments: