Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Monday!!

It's MONDAY!!! And I'm in a good mood. AND I got to sleep in this morning!! Wheee... How nice was that? Very. I never sleep in because usually I have Japanese homework to do before I go o class. BUT, we are watching a video in class today and the homework he's collecting is homework he forgot to collect the other day... so it's already done!! Yay!!

This weekend was pretty fun. Saturday (my day off!) I went to kendo. Didn't get to practice with Nakane-sempai... but that's ok. :-) I'll definitely practice with him next week!! Heehee... then I met up with my friend Jiyon and we went and had lunch. Yummy!! And then went down to the mall... and I picked up a couple of cute shirts for work @ Old Navy. Thank goodness for Old Navy! I'm too poor to buy clothes anywhere else! Haha.

Then we headed to Waikik where I met my friend Johnny and she met up with some of her friends. Johnny and I headed to Tiki's. A great rooftop restaurant... it was really nice. Then we headed to Kelly O'Reilly's (maybe) Irish pub for a couple of pints. I'm seriously in need of practice... I can't hold my alcohol (and we're talking BEER!!) at all anymore. Hmmmm... have to fix that somehow. Haha.

And yesterday I worked and got off early. Which is always a great surprise... we almost always work late on Sundays!! So yay for getting off early!! :-)

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!!

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes I did!

Because I can't hold my beer either!