Saturday, October 22, 2005

Test Time!!

Well, I have another Japanese test today. Funny thing... I feel like I haven't studied enough. Not that I've been slacking on studying, but that the material we have... isn't really that much. Compared to the previous chapters I feel like this one is pretty easy. Not sure that's good or bad.... but am studying all morning before the test. SO, if I missed anything... I'll get it before the test. :-)

Other than that... the week has been super stressful and overall pretty lame. I won't go into all of the drama here. Some of it was self-induced drama and some of it was... well, not. Haha... If you want more details let me know... am trying to keep at least part of my life (blog) semi-drama free.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you KNOW I want details!

M

Anonymous said...

hey Alisha, How are things? We made it back from Hawaii!! We had an awesome time and it was so great to get to see and hang with you too!! Andrew finished the Ironman and felt good the whole time. It was so motivating!! I'm going to put you blog spot on my favorites so I can try to keep up with you. Hi Emily - if you are reading this too!!

gotta go for now, kristi

Em said...

Come on, Alish. You can't tease your loyal readers like that! BRING ON THE DRAMA! Also, who is this "M" ... it is not "Em" but i too, say "Dude," I did not do it this time because it would seem repetitive ...

Hi Kristi!!