Friday, October 28, 2005

Thursday

This week has actually been pretty relazing on the whole. I've had some extra days off from work... which has been nice. I don't miss the commute to work at all!! Haha...

Last night I went to kendo and had a renshu-jiai (which means 'practice match') for the first time. I actually tied. Which is not bad. The only thing... I had a clear shot... and didn't follow through. I saw it, didn't make it... and went ARRRRGH!!! inside. But at least I didn't open up to be hit. :-) That was really good... but I hurt my thumb. It's a bit funny when I try to bend it. Oh, well... I'll be ok enough to practice on Saturday.

AND... in good news (speaking of Saturday)... I ran into one of my kendo sempai (like a mentor) yesterday and we chatted a bit... and then she asked what I was doing after kendo on Saturday. Answer: nothin'. So, instead of nothing I'm going with her and a few other young kendo people to Chinatown to hang out. Am SO stoked!! I have friends. Just when I thought I was losing friends... it turns out I'm not. :-) YAY!!

Anyway, am headed to Starbucks to study... then do a bit of shopping (have NO food!) and then birthday drinks with my friend Jiyon and some other people from our 7:30 class. Whee!! Am a regular social butterfly, ne??

Talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Em said...

social butterfly, indeed. yay for you!

Anonymous said...

AAAGGHHH YOU DO GO TO STARBUCKS TO HANGOUT!!!!!??!?!

Oh, Alisha, Alisha, lisha, lishy, lishy, lishy.... Starbucks!!!

Oh, I feel dirty just typing this! Aaagghhhh. Blech!!! Blecchhh!! You know who else goes to Starbucks?! AUDREY! Yeah, evil bitch number... umm... 3? 8? Depends how you look at it I guess. But Queen Evil Bitch.

No s-bucks!!! Okay, I am now on a crusade to extract the metrosexual out of you! Our first order of business is to have you study somewhere straight males will be hanging out. Does the U there have a Wood-Center like place? Go there a couples times, just for me!