Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hump Day!!

I am SO glad it's Wednesday. I have Wednesday's off from work. Which is awesome!! No hour-long commute for me today. YAY!!!

Things are getting a bit hectic around here... I have a Japanese test on Friday. Studying starts today and will be continued right up until I enter the classroom to take the test. :-) Wish me luck!!

My friend Hikaru, who has been MIA for a week, is back on the radar. Let me just say that boys/men (Lauren and I discussed this... we're all still boys/girls until we have kids!!) are just dumb. And they don't always ask for help when they should... but we all knew that. Prime example: asking for directions!!! ;-) Haha...

Anyway... I'm keying up for a good day. Hope yours is good too!!

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We may be dumb about things, but I have about 9 years email records of girls being dumb about people and feelings. I think we guys got the short end of the stick on that one :-/