Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rainy in Paradise!

Yup... it started raining last night... and has been raining off and on ever since. Grrr... worst bit about it is that I forgot my laundry out on the line when it started raining last night. Assuming (as is logical) that it would STOP raining and my clothes would dry... I left them outside. It's still raining... Grrrr... have I ever mentioned the fact that I don't like rain? Yeah... not a fan.

In other news... I have a rough draft of a paper due in one of my classes today. It's been a LONG while since I've had to do the "writing thing" so I'm very glad that it's just a rough draft being turned in today. It's coming along... kind of.

Anyway, I hope you have sunshine and not rain today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's lovely sunshine in Sakata!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know who to call if you need an emergency paper editor! :)

-M

Anonymous said...

Between Friday and Sunday, here in Flagstaff, we received 28 inches of snow :-D