Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Getting Tougher!

This week is KILLING me! I'm not being used in class because of testing, but this is the second to last time I'll be at Tachikawa Junior high before I leave. It's killing me that I'm sitting at a desk being a deadhead!! Grrr...

And am I going to elementary school?? Oh no!! That would make sense. Grrrr... Oh well...

It doesn't help that all my kids are asking me when I'm leaving. And I tell them and they tell me they don't want me to leave... it's just getting tough. Talking all about it last night with my good friends the Ota's I almost started crying... and that was just talking about having to say goodbye.

Oh well... I'm going to make the most of my last weeks and just enjoy my students. Or something like that...

Anyway... I'm going to post some happy pics from today! I swear after testing is the best time to take pics of my students... they're in such a good mood because one day of testing is over. Heehee... sneaky me... that's when I get some great pics. Just look and see...

Latas...

No comments: