Wednesday, June 15, 2005

OW!!!!

Last night I went to kendo with Kirsty. This week, in preparation for the big sports tournament at the weekend, there's no evening kendo! AAAAH! Knowing this I asked Kirsty to come with her. So, I headed over to hers after school yesterday and we headed to Shinjo for kendo.

Well, now that the weather is HOT kendo is getting a bit more intense... AND smelly! We had a really good practice that included some much needed combination practice. One combination was men/hiki-kote (head/hit the hand going backwards). OUCH!! Kirsty hit right on almost the whole time, but once she hit a little off the mark... and now I have a bruise on my hand. :-(
Which, when you think about it, is quite special!

Anyway... I'm supposed to teach the devil children today... just hope I don't kill any of them! Have a great day!

No comments: