Thursday, June 23, 2005

What are older sisters good at....?

Answer: being nosy and giving our little brothers a hard time!! :-) And how does that translate to Japan... well, I have some boys that are in effect my little brothers. Hiroshi, Kazuki, Yuhei and Kazuho. Now the other day, on my way to the post office, I saw Kazuho waiting with Kazuki's girlfriend... which sent all sorts of bells off... who was HE waiting for?
So yesterday, like a good big sister, I gave him all sorts of trouble about it! He told me her last name... but that's it (Igarashi... very helpful Kazuho!)... but I then cornered him into pinky swearing to tell me today (as he was on his way to the doctor... I've been made to wait!).
I love this game!! This is more fun than harrassing my own brothers. :-) The main thing these kids are afraid of is that they'll be found out... because "dating" (in the cute junior high kind of way) is majorly ILLEGAL by school rules. Nuts, eh?

I'm off to study some Japanese... I have been REALLY bad lately. REALLY bad!! And I have my lesson tonight... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are more fun cause we just tell you to go away and punch your arm :)