Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tests are OVER!

So, today was the last day of testing! It was pretty easy... I think. Though, I saw the funniest thing on my way to school... Haruki, as he walked to school, was studying. I asked him what he was studying... PE!! All the boys know how to play the sports, etc... but remembering silly stretches (which is what he was studying!) is not their strong suit. Can't say that I blame them!

At cleaning time I went to find Ryusuke... my brother... but what kind of mood do you think he was in?? A STINKY one!! Man, I've never seen a Japanese (well, he's Chinese, but you know what I mean...) kid quite that moody! SHEESH! Wanted to kick him in the butt - BIG TIME!! Oh, well...

At the end of cleaning time... Tatsuya had something to show everyone. So I went to take a look... as he put a HUGE spider on the floor!! EEEK! I promptly ran, which made him then CHASE me with the spider... I managed to hide behind several of my students... but man... I'm telling ya, that thing was GIANORMOUS!!! yuck.

Anyway... that's the tales from Tachikawa for today.

No comments: