Sunday, June 12, 2005

I have a place to LIVE!!!

A truly exciting thing happened yesterday... I checked my email and had an email from my dad indicating that Mom had found me a place to live... so, being very excited, I called home. Sure enough my mother (who is awesome at stuff like this!) had found me a place to live... 4 blocks from campus!! This is such good news... I've been so disgruntled and undecided about things because of the housing issue. Now, I can just relax and get finished with things here... and not worry TOO much!

In other, VERY EXCITING news... Our local Seattle's Best now has Macha Frappacino's!! Oh BABY!! Lauren and I are going to be going to Jusco that much more... :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, lishy's mommy is on the case ;)

Well, can't make too much fun, lishy's mommy is pretty awesome.